Search app
CSR Racing 2


News & Weather
Last Update
Jul 08, 2021
View in store

Store Performance Index


Store Performance Index shows overall performance of your app on app stores. It is based on combined ASO & reviews metrics.

See more data

Ratings & Reviews performance for WITN News

Ratings & Reviews performance provides an overview of what users think of your app. Here are the key metrics to help you identify how your app is rated by users and how successful is your review management strategy.

Number of reviews,


Avg rating,



319 chars

It’s the WITN news experience you’ve waited for! Catch news, sports, and weather anywhere with the WITN app for iPhone. Share content by email, text, Twitter or Facebook. Whether it’s breaking news or severe weather, the WITN app for iPhone/iPad keeps you in-the-know while you’re on-the-go! Requires iOS 9 or higher.

 Why to reply to reviews?

User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.

Oct 17, 2018

I have several issues with this app. The first one being that WITN only uses Associated Press as their source their non-local news, which also includes their bias and opinions from AP. The ratio of non-local to local news seems way out of proportion. You could simply install the AP app instead for most of the content WITN provides here. My biggest gripe is the fact they have removed the ability to post/read comments within their app. Even though my IQ dropped a little each time when I could read them. However, it was always entertaining.

wont watch no more
May 17, 2018

I’ve been watching WITN for many many years ..... that said I am soooo disappointed with y’all to the point I will never ever again turn to your news an I’m removing your app ‼️I am from Warsaw ‼️ I am not commenting on the WH insident but I am commenting on YOUR report of it 😡 you chose one small part of all the video of it to show the public OVER AN OVER AN OVER 😡 our mayor an law enforcement are good people ❣️ but after this week of your news seems you had rather pick the side of thugs ‼️😡‼️ so long you belong in that same file 🙋🏻

Freedom OF Religion
Jan 07, 2018

Apparently, I thought this was a decent app until I learned that they are not posting closings for the local religious organizations. If you are going to post closings for businesses, schools, and community organizations, you should also post closings for religious organizations when the weather is inclement. Yes, I am talking about churches and synagogues. I will be deleting the WITN app and using the WNCT app from now on. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Aug 19, 2018

Why does your weather forecast contradict itself? The daily forecast on the app is different than the 8 day forecast and they are on the same page. How can you forecast a 20% rain chance for a given day and you simply scroll down to see a 80% chance on your 8 day forecast for the same day.

Apr 05, 2017

I don't know what's going on but every time I go to your site I get an ad that I cannot get rid of. I want to see the news all I see is an ad. That makes me not want to visit your site and it certainly does not make me want to check out whatever's being advertised. I don't know what's going on but that needs to go away.

CSR Racing 2

About WITN News

Developed by Gray Television Group, Inc..

WITN News is ranking in   News & Weather

Last update was at Jul 08, 2021and the current version is 3.4.6.

To see all other keys and revenue click here 420758036

WITN News have a 57a user reviews.

WITN News was released in the App Store. It is developed by Gray Television Group, Inc., who have also released the following apps.

WITN News has 57 user reviews.​

WITN News has an average rating of 3.0. ​The latest version of WITN News 3.4.6​ ​​was ​released on Jul 08, 2021​.

You can download WITN News ​here

Find growth insights on our blog

Want more app conversions? Pick the right paywall.

Want more app conversions? Pick the right paywall.

Apple Search Ads and App Store Optimization: Complete Guide for 2023/2024

Apple Search Ads and App Store Optimization: Complete Guide for 2023/2024

Announcing Bulk AI Replies to Streamline Reviews Management

Announcing Bulk AI Replies to Streamline Reviews Management

React to user feedback and market trends faster